Sunday, August 12, 2007

Is this thing on?

Comedy open mic is going down tonight. Too late to back out now. I've told too many people to come. If I go there now and back out, then what? Family is there. Friends. Ask them all to go to Tim Horton's? No one will respect me after that.
No one respects me now. I know.
It took me a while to decide on a bit to do. I've figured it out now. I think.
"I just flew in from Chicago, and boy are my arms tired."
That's the opener. I've got a good feeling about it.

I have to go buy a pink shirt now.
10:30. The Victory. Used to be The Spur.

Until then, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYzRanykbQ&NR=1
It is bullshit that Soundwave wasn't in the film.

As if advertising my set in my blog post is going to draw a massive audience.
I fill the bar.
Knowing my luck, that's when a fire would break out.
Some sort of methane leak.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good luck, my friend. Bring the house down (figuratively).

Blog Archive