Wednesday, August 22, 2007

she was the snack passer

Hello everyone. I do apologize for being a little behind on my posts lately.
Crystal Meth really eats up your time, once you get into it.
But eventually I'll come down, and then I'll have plenty to tell you about, including ferry rides, Dick's Fish & Chips, my first lapdance, and meeting Anne Marie Bourgeois, who has been consistently blowing my mind since our first encounter.
But for now I'm back on the horse (work).
Remain dedicated, fair readers. You'll be basking in posts eventually.
When I get around to it.

edit: after re-reading this post, I feel as though I should specify that my first lapdance was not from Anne Marie Bourgeois, as my wording may imply. I was in a strip club. Her name was Madison, though I'm skeptical of the name's plausability.

No comments:

Blog Archive