Saturday, September 22, 2007

Drive-By

It's not that I look bad, necessarily.
If I committed a crime and detectives were questioning anyone who may have seen me flee the scene, I imagine they would use either 'weird', 'funny', 'goofy', or 'wacky' to describe me, followed by the word 'lookin''.
It's alright. I am not overweight. I had acne, but I beat it.
Either way, though, I am not 'checked out' frequently. Unless I am very imperceptive.
But yesterday I was checked out hard. I was driving, but I was still checked out. I even caught her doing the back-look. I do the back-look.
It was wicked.
Red-head.
It's rare, but I take solace in its not being imagined. I'm confident on this one. At the time I considered getting out of the car and doing something brave.
Instead I just turned up the Daft Punk.
And peeled out right hard.
Cause girls like that.

No comments:

Blog Archive