Friday, September 7, 2007

Some Gulls Came, Too

Why is she held in such high acclaim?
The croissant does not even phase her. It is rock hard. I have no idea how long it has been there.
In my defense, I'm never on the passenger side of my car.
She finds it funny when I ask her to please not "throw out that can" on the floor mat because it is "special". But she does not find it strange.
The can is still in the car.
For some time I have wanted to feed the ducks residing on and around Burton's Pond.
Here is Marie with the bird seed:





We also buy Reese's Pieces. I explain that we have to eat them outside of the apartment, so as to avoid homicide.
These are still in my car as well.

Birds like bird seed a lot.
We are a hit.
She offers me her sweater.
No, it doesn't bother me that it is pink. But I figure that I do not need it.
After going back to the car to get the sweater, we get down to business.
Within minutes there are birds everywhere.
Ducks are not as friendly towards one another as DuckTales would have you believe.


Marie controls pigeons. I do as well. Actually, maybe pigeons are pushovers.
She tells me about convincing welders to do wrist exercises, and what happens when a car is towed.
Boyfriends get impatient. That's what happens.




No comments:

Blog Archive