Monday, September 17, 2007

Powder

My brother wants the 80's back.
The decade you experience puberty in. That's your favourite decade.
It's science, people.
Science I just postulated (intending to use this word more often. I am back in school).
The 90's has the best music. Everyone wore plaid. No one gave a fuck.
A great time in history.



Metric was deadly. Tracey Brown took fantastic pictures.
Emily Haines once said that she wished she was a sound. She has obviously not paid close enough attention to herself while wearing a backless dress.
Gwen Stefani would have agreed with the sound theorem at one point, but that would be back in my favourite decade. Before she started classifying herself as a sheep.
Development of pubic hair is a right of passage for guys, by the way.
They brag about it. To their hairless friends.

1 comment:

trac54 said...

I agree completely that 90's had the best music. I have 10 gigs of Billboard Top 100 music for every year in the 90's.

You can borrow it.
I miss you. Can we hang out in real life. I am sorry that I spooked off at the concert. I really just wanted to experience it myself.

Yeah I'm an idiot but holding Emily Haines in my arms was incredible.

I'd really just like to sit down for a long time and watch tv or play video games with you. I'm so much fun to play video games with I promise! I'll even cook for you.

Blog Archive