Saturday, September 29, 2007

They seem nice. They suggest Sears.

M'eh. Not much going on.
I spent quality male time with Kirk Bussey last night.
This is always effortless fun.
I'll say more about it later. This is it for now.
I had a meeting with The Scope today. I write for these people. I'm in print again.
A morning meeting. On a Saturday. Not something I signed on for, but I want to seem proactive to these people, since I just began working 'with them'.
They'll find out what I'm actually like soon enough.
I am on time. I have not showered.
Roundtable discussions happen with a quite small group of people. Each section is brushed upon for story ideas.
I do not have ideas; I am too groggy.
I am also too embarassed to admit that I do not know what the sections are.
DIY?
I keep quiet and nod occaisonally.
In my head I resolve to buy my first-ever pair of slippers.
Today.
Then I consider how much slippers might cost.
Then I wonder where they might be purchased.
My ($10) check isn't there, but I do get a case of beer out of the deal.
Quidi Vidi.
Honey Brown.

No comments:

Blog Archive