Monday, September 17, 2007

This Is Not For You

It's for me. This is not some skewed version of bragging rights.
I just forget which bands I have seen and not seen. I will eventually lose ticket stubs. They can only perpetuate in my wallet for so long.
I spill liquids on myself.
The internet, though. That is forever.
I saw these people play their instruments:

  • Metric
  • Hey Rosetta!
  • Queens of the Stone Age
  • Nine Inch Nails
  • Alexisonfire
  • Cancer Bats
  • Deftones
  • Thursday
  • Atreyu
  • Hawksley Workman
  • Drive-By Punch
  • The Fullblast
  • About 20 seconds (no joke) of K-os
  • Big Sugar (this is a story)
  • Great Big Sea
  • Thrice
  • No Use For A Name
  • My Chemical Romance
  • MxPx
  • Reliant K
  • Silverstein
  • Grand Theft Bus
  • Wintersleep
  • Jimmy Swift Band
  • Lungie
  • The White Stripes
  • The Novaks
  • Snoop Doggy Dogg
  • Rufio
  • The Tea Party
  • The Moffats
  • Tom Cochrane
  • Stars

This will be added to when I find the energy to add to it.
Not a bragging thing. That would be lame.
Which I will never be.
Not with a cool band list like this.

Should I link all of these? That seems like a lot of work...



4 comments:

Pete said...

Danko Jones isn't on that list is it?? is it??

Pete said...

you forgot the white stripes

Jane said...

You forgot the most important of all, Jack & Meg White! Not to mention Sarah Harmer & Hayden.

Also - to be a total English nerd/fanatic...you did write "I saw these people play their instruments," but then proceeded to list the bands. You're back to school now, you should know better! ha.

Turnip said...

"Where are all the pretty ladeez?
Bring all the pretty ladies up front."
-Danko Jones.

Blog Archive